This contract is a distance contract within the meaning of Article 50 et seq. Of Legislative Decree no. 206 of September 6, 2005 (Consumer Code). The contract is for the sale of goods between the LABORATORIO MUSICALE - VIA DI VITTORIO, 54 CORATO (BA) - P.Iva 07524410722; and the consumer (the customer). The contract is concluded directly through the acceptance of a purchase proposal issued by the Customer by telephone or via the Internet following the invitation to offer contained in the site www.laboratoriomusicale.net.
Terms of Sale
Laboratorio Musicale reserves the right to accept or reject the order depending on the actual availability at the point of sale at the time of receipt of order: as the commitment is absolute in keeping constantly updated list online and reporting of availability, there may be inconsistencies with respect to the latter, making it temporarily evadibile the order received.
In case of order with items not available (even partially), delivery times may change without notice. Laboratorio Musicale declines all responsibility for any damage caused by these timing conditions.
Laboratorio Musicale also reserves the right to change prices at any time and without notice.
Prices and Taxes
All prices are VAT excluded, Laboratorio Musicale reserves the right to change prices at any time without prejudice that will always be visible and properly entered and that all orders have been confirmed will not be changed by price.
- All new products marketed by Laboratorio Musicale are covered by the standard warranty of 24 months for defects, pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 24/02. To use the warranty, the Customer must keep the invoice (or DDT), which together receive the purchased goods. The customer can always download from the site www.laboratoriomusicale.net invoices for their purchases by logging into their account.
- La warranty of 24 months pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 24/02 is applicable to the product with a lack of conformity, provided it is used correctly, in accordance with its intended use and as provided in the attached documentation. This guarantee, in accordance with the Legislative Decree no. N. 24/92 is reserved only to the private consumer (a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or making a purchase order form without indicating a VAT number).
- For other buyers, who usually purchase with a VAT, will be worth the legal guarantees provided for in Articles 1490 and following of the Civil Code (one year under the conditions of the law). In any case remain valid extended warranties issued directly from the manufacturer.
- No damage can be obtained at Laboratorio Musicale for delays in replacement of products under warranty.
- Nei cases where the application of safeguards providing for the return of the product, the product must be returned by the Customer in its original packaging, complete in all its parts; to limit damage to the original package, we recommend that, when possible, to put it in another box; should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original product packaging.
- La warranty does not apply to damage caused by neglect, incorrect installation and use, and does not comply with the warnings and instructions contained in the instruction manual or installation, to misuse, maltreatment, impairment, lightning, atmospheric phenomena, overvoltage and overcurrent, insufficient or irregular power supply, adaptation or modification, nor to damage caused by improper use or inconsistent with the technical and / or security required in the country where the unit is used. If, during the warranty period, one or more parts are replaced with part for repair or parts not authorized by the third party, or do not comply with safety measures and appropriate quality for the same, or if the repair is carried out by unauthorized personnel, the buyer loses the right to refuse warranty service. Are excluded from this guarantee consumable parts considered subject to normal wear and tear such as ropes, batteries, lamps, bulbs, tapes, printing or recording, skins.